Amway Center Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at Amway Center, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning your Amway Center catering.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download the Amway Center catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Amway Center, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Amway Center
- Buttered Popcorn
- Chips & Dip Assortment
- Party Chicken Wing Trio
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Hot Dogs
- Cookie & Brownie Platter
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is a sample menu is based on the 2018 Amway Center Suite Catering offerings. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Amway Center
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Amway Center.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Levy.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.