Crypto.com Arena Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
In-suite catering is one of the coolest perks that come with purchasing a suite at Crypto Arena. Having gourmet food and your choice of beverages in your luxury suite keeps you and your guests focused on the event you came to experience and keeps you out of long concessions lines in the stadium. SuiteHop knows how vital catering is and we are here to share our knowledge with you as you plan your upcoming event.
Levy Restaurants is the catering provider for Crypto Arena and you will be surprised at the plethora of choices their menu provides. We love the menus they suggest for groups because those menus were created by their expert chefs to make everyone happy. However, no one knows your guests as well as you do. You have the choice to create your own menu from all the options offered a la carte.
Let SuiteHop make this part of the event planning super simple. You can use our suggested menu or download the Crypto.com Arena Catering Guide and fill out the catering form with a custom order. Either way, your guests will get VIP treatment in your private suite.
Crypto Arena Catering Department
1 Business Day Before Event by 2:00 PM
Be aware, your access to their online portal may take more than 24 hours to be granted access. If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Recommended Crypto.com Arena Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering can be a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Crypto Arena, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20-person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reordering when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Crypto.com Arena
- Popped Popcorn
- Southern Fried Chicken Tenders
- Chips & Salsa
- All Beef Hot Dogs
- Gourmet Cookies & Brownies
- The Domestic Beer Bundle
- Wine Varieties
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
This menu feeds 20 guests and is based on the 2021 Crypto.com Arena Suite Catering options. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Crypto.com Arena
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve compiled a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Crypto Arena.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 22% service charger + applicable sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Levy Restaurants.
- Gratuity is not included in the service fee. Tipping your suite attendant is up to your discretion and you will be able to add this when the final bill comes.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you can order from the day-of-event menu. These menus often offer fewer options.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 19% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Legends.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Hockey games stop serving at the end of the second period.
- Basketball games stop serving at the end of the third quarter.
- Concerts cut off one hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.