TIAA Bank Field Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
When planning a party or business event in a TIAA Bank Field suite, catering is actually an important decision. What is the overall feel you are going for with your event? What will your guests enjoy? What fits your budget? SuiteHop knows all the details that go into making these decisions and their experts of all things suite-related are here to make sure you plan your dream event in your TIAA Bank Field.
TIAA Bank Field uses Delaware North for its catering services. Delaware North chefs are highly trained in serving groups at sports and entertainment events and their menus reflect that training. Choose from their preset options or work with the chefs to create a unique spread to please your crowd.
The TIAA Bank Field Catering Guide has all the information you need to get started with your catering order. SuiteHop has a recommended menu for this venue if you want to take the recommendation. Otherwise, feel free to ask your SuiteHop expert for help as you complete your catering order. Once that decision is made you get to countdown the days until your event, then show up and have a blast without a care in the world!
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at TIAA Bank Field, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at TIAA Bank Field
- Freshly Popped Popcorn
- Wing Sampler
- Potato chips and Gourmet Dips
- The Snack Attack
- Market Fresh Vegetables
- Chopped Vegetable Salad
- Shredded Beef Tenderloin
- Hofmann All-Natural 100% Beef Hot Dogs
- Cookies and Double Fudge Brownies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on the 2018 TIAA Bank Field catering menu. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at TIAA Bank Field
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for TIAA Bank Field.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs by Delaware North Sportsservice.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.