University of Southern California Trojans Suite Pricing and Amenities
The USC Trojans are an NCAA football team that plays in the PAC-12 Conference. They are one of the oldest football teams (their first season was in 1888), making the legacy program stand out from others. They play their home games at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, and have won 11 national championship titles; most recently back to back in 2003 and 2004.
How much do USC Trojans Private Suites Cost?
Luxury suite seating prices vary widely, with premium private suite leases for popular games beginning around $7,000, and can go upward to $10,000+, depending on the rivalry opponent.
Individual ticket options may be available and typically begin around $500+. Connecting with a SuiteHop representative will allow you to find what type of USC suites would work best with your group, dates desired, and budget.
Individual Suite Capacity: 6-18 Guests
- Field Suites
- Founder Suites
- Traditional Suites
Most suites and tickets include parking passes and access to the pre-game tailgate party, as well as food and alcohol. Make sure to check each individual listing to see what is included in your ticket price.
All about leasing a Trojans Suite
In 2018, USC funded a major renovation to the LA Memorial Coliseum, and one of the biggest areas that benefited from this renovation is the newest scholarship tower which houses 5 new levels of Club Level seating and VIP areas. This tower is located on the south side of the field.
The Tower will also feature Loge Boxes and a Party Deck on the top level. Founders Suites are the most luxurious of all the suites and are located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the new tower. They come with private access into/out of the suite, as well as tickets to the Bashor Founders Club. The following types of USC Trojan suites are available:
- Located on field level behind the east end zone
- Traditional stadium-style seating is not available.
- High-top barstools and tables are set on the field level, offering guests a casual and intimate experience.
- Inside the suite featured high-definition TVs, private wait staff, access to catering, and a mini-fridge.
- Most luxurious of suite options.
- Located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the newly renovated tower.
- Luxury furniture, high-tech amenities, and 20 stadium-style seats offer amazing views of the game.
- Premium catering available.
- Private access into and out of the stadium.
- Located on the 5th level of the Scholarship Tower.
- High-end amenities and high-tech luxurious features.
- Suite seats 13 in stadium-style seating, with a birds-eye view of the field and game below.
- Audio and visual packages included.
- Access to VIP club lounges located on the 4th level.