Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
Luxury suites in Cleveland Browns stadium gives you great views and comfortable, private space for Cleveland Browns home games, concerts, and other special events. One perk of a private suite is the catering, however, it is actually optional. Not everyone realizes that you have to order your catering separately from booking your suite. Don’t miss out on having gourmet food brought to you during your gathering. Let SuiteHop help you get through the catering process.
Cleveland Browns stadium catering is fantastic. Not only do you miss waiting in any sort of line or crowd, but you also get delicious food, prepared fresh and served right at your seats. There are preset menus and a la carte options so you can get exactly what you want to match the type of gathering you want to create.
SuiteHop is the top marketplace for purchasing suites for sporting and entertainment events because their experts do so much more than just book your suite. You can get help planning other details of your event, like catering. SuiteHop’s Catering Guide for Cleveland Browns stadium includes menus, tips, and recommended menu for you.
Cleveland Browns Stadium
Typically 4-6 Business Days Before Event
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at Cleveland Browns Stadium.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Cleveland Browns Stadium.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Cleveland Browns Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Aramark.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.