Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
In-suite catering is one of the coolest perks that come with purchasing a suite at Crypto Arena. Having gourmet food and your choice of beverages in your luxury suite keeps you and your guests focused on the event you came to experience and keeps you out of long concessions lines in the stadium. SuiteHop knows how vital catering is and we are here to share our knowledge with you as you plan your upcoming event.
Levy Restaurants is the catering provider for Crypto Arena and you will be surprised at the plethora of choices their menu provides. We love the menus they suggest for groups because those menus were created by their expert chefs to make everyone happy. However, no one knows your guests as well as you do. You have the choice to create your own menu from all the options offered a la carte.
Let SuiteHop make this part of the event planning super simple. You can use our suggested menu or download the Crypto.com Arena Catering Guide and fill out the catering form with a custom order. Either way, your guests will get VIP treatment in your private suite.
1 Business Day Before Event by 2:00 PM
Be aware, your access to their online portal may take more than 24 hours to be granted access. If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at Crypto.com Arena.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Crypto.com Arena.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve compiled a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Crypto Arena.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 22% service charge + applicable sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Levy Restaurants.
- Gratuity is not included in the service fee. Tipping your suite attendant is up to your discretion and you will be able to add this when the final bill comes.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you can order from the day-of-event menu. These menus often offer fewer options.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Hockey games stop serving at the end of the second period.
- Basketball games stop serving at the end of the third quarter.
- Concerts cut off one hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.