Enterprise Center Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
St Louis sports and music fans fill up the Enterprise Center year-round. You are at the center of the excitement when you purchase a suite here. Make sure you and your guests get the full suite experience by choosing in-suite catering for your event.
You don’t purchase a suite to then miss your hockey game or concert waiting in line for a snack. The biggest perk of being in a suite is enjoying your own private space and the ideal sightlines from that space. In-suite catering allows you and your guests to stay put in your upscale area. Gourmet food is brought to you so you can enjoy your event like a VIP.
SuiteHop knows all the ins and outs of catering in private suites. That is why we have created this Enterprise Center Catering Guide. You can create your own menu or simply order the recommended catering selections for your party size. The choices are yours and the SuiteHop experts are here to help you design your dream evening.
2 Business Days Before Event by 2:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Enterprise Center, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Enterprise Center
- Buttered Popcorn
- Chips & Dips Assortment
- Party Chicken Wing Trio
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Hot Dogs
- Scratch Baked Brownies and Bars
- Beer Varieties
- Wine Varieties
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage Varieties
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on the 2018/2019 Enterprise Center Suite Catering options. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Enterprise Center
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Enterprise Center.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Levy.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.