Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
FedExField is the home of the Washington Redskins and the biggest, most popular concert stop as well. If you have chosen to host an event in a private FedExField suite, make sure to order catering to be served in your suite ahead of time. SuiteHop wants you to have the ideal experience in your luxury suite and part of that experience is making the right catering choices.
Every detail of your catering will delight thanks to the fabulous chefs of Levy Restaurants. They know what works and what doesn’t in a private suite event and along with a dedicated suite attendant who will ensure that the dining portion of your gathering will be flawless.
SuiteHop has done all the work for you when it comes to catering in a FedExField private suite. Our catering guide, developed by our meticulous suite experts has all the information you could ever want or need when planning an event in a suite. Check out menu options, tips for ordering, and even use our pre-filled order form if you want to order SuiteHop’s recommended menu. Don’t let this detail pass you by. Skip the concession lines and enjoy every minute of your event in your suite with catering brought to you.
6 Business Days Before Event by 3:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at FedExField.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for FedExField.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for FedExField.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Levy Restaurants.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.