Ford Field Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
Ford Field in Detroit is known for exciting football action and mind-blowing concerts. If you were lucky enough to nab a private suite for an event here, now is the time to make the all-important decision about catering. While catering is optional, SuiteHop highly recommends choosing to cater for your gathering in your suite. Avoid the lines, stay put in your private suite, and have the event you envisioned.
Ford Field has chosen Levy Restaurants for its catering services. Levy Restaurants’ chefs create fresh and exciting snacks and meals for suite guests but you must order ahead of time. Choose from a wide variety of options when it comes to anything and everything you could want to enjoy during a football game or concert.
SuiteHop has put together this handy Catering Guide specifically for Ford Field. Inside you will find answers to lots of questions, menus, and recommended catering selections for this venue. Planning an event has never been so easy!
3 Business Days Before Event by 2:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Ford Field, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Ford Field
- Freshly Popped Popcorn
- Wing Toss
- The Snack Attack
- BLT Salad
- Mozzarella & Heirloom Tomatoes
- Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Hot Dogs
- Gourmet Cookies & Brownies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on Ford Field Catering Menu provided by Levy Catering Offerings. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Ford Field
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Ford Field.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Levy Suite Catering.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.