Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
Gourmet catering in a private suite at Frost Bank Center makes your event absolutely spectacular. You and your guests check in to your suite and then everything you need is brought to you while you celebrate and enjoy your time together. SuiteHop understands the value of in-suite catering and we want to share our tips so you don’t miss out on the experience.
Levy Restaurants, a national group that excels in catering in entertainment venues, has created a menu for Frost Bank Center that will please even the pickiest of foodies. Choose from one of their specialty menus designed just for Frost Bank Center or pick your own items and beverages. You know what kind of event you desire and you know what your guests want. With in-suite catering, everyone can be pampered and given the VIP treatment that you expect as a guest in a private suite.
Let SuiteHop make your catering order simple. We are happy to answer any questions and have lots of information and tips all put together for you in our Frost Bank Center Catering Guide.
Frost Bank Center
2 Business Days Before Event by 2:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at Frost Bank Center.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Frost Bank Center.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Frost Bank Center.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Levy.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Hockey games stop serving at the end of the second period.
- Basketball games stop serving at the end of the 3rd quarter.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.