Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at Hard Rock Stadium, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning catering.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download Hard Rock Stadium's catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event. We’ve even put together a recommended order of our favorite items available at Hard Rock Stadium to help you get started on planning your next suite event!
Hard Rock Stadium
4 Business Days Before Event by 12:00 PM EST
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at Hard Rock Stadium.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Hard Rock Stadium.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Hard Rock Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs.
- Gratuity is not included in the service fee. Tipping your suite attendant is up to your discretion and you will be able to add this when the final bill comes.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order from the Game Day Menu. These menu options often offer fewer options as they are freshly prepared.
- Some items may be delivered after you and your guests arrive to ensure freshness.
- The Game Day Menu is available until the end of halftime on game day. Last call for beverages from the game day menu is at the end of the third quarter.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.