Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
If you are planning a private event in a luxury suite in Highmark Stadium, formerly New Era Field, you have to decide if you will order catering for this event. While catering comes with some additional investment, it does make a difference in the kind of experience you will have during your event. SuiteHop wants to make it simple for you to choose catering and has the knowledge to guide you through the process.
Catering at Highmark Stadium means gourmet food is delivered to you and your guests in your private suite. You will not wait in long lines. You will not miss that big moment in the game everyone will be talking about. You will feel pampered with your catering selections brought directly to you.
Check out the Catering Guide for Highmark Stadium. You will find ordering tips from our SuiteHop experts. Your SuiteHop expert will help you submit the order you put together to please you and your guests. Don’t skip the luxury of in-suite catering. Put in your catering order for your Highmark Stadium suite today!
Deadline is 5 Business Days Before the Event by 5:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Order must be placed through the online portal. Please reach out to Highmark Stadium's catering department to set up your portal account.
Get the most from your suite at Highmark Stadium.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Highmark Stadium.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Highmark Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Delaware North Sportservice.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concert cut-off will be one (1) hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.