Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
When it comes to historical football stadiums, none are as iconic as Lambeau Field. SuiteHop is here to help you plan an event worthy of the reputation of this place in your private Lambeau Field suite. Catering is one of the luxuries of the “suite life” that you will want to enjoy. SuiteHop knows why catering is so important and how to make ordering catering custom for your event easy.
Lambeau Field suites might be the coolest place to gather a group together! You have great sightlines of the action on the field but a private space that is comfortable at the same time. By ordering catering, you ensure that everyone will be satisfied and focused on the fun during the entire game or event. You miss the crowds on the concourse in concession lines, opting to keep the party going by letting gourmet food and beverages come directly to you.
Use this Catering Guide especially created for Lambeau Field suite catering. You will find answers to all your questions, tips on ordering for a group, a recommended menu and so much more in this guide. If you still need assistance, SuiteHop is here to guide you every step of the way.
Get the most from your suite at Lambeau Field.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Lambeau Field.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Lambeau Field.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% administrative charge + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Delaware North.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.