Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
You have taken the exciting step of booking a suite for an event in Lincoln Financial Field. Maybe you have invited clients to cheer on the Philadelphia Eagles or you and your friends are going to enjoy an amazing concert from the privacy of a suite. No matter what kind of event you are planning, there are catering choices to take an event from exciting to extraordinary.
Let the Aramark chefs serve you and your guests whatever food and drinks you desire. You can choose from their pre-designed menus or design a custom menu. Don’t wait in line for snacks making you miss the game or concert. You purchased a private suite to have privacy. Catering completes the luxurious experience.
Check out the catering guide from SuiteHop for Lincoln Financial Field catering tips, menu recommendations, and more. The SuiteHop team is happy to answer your catering questions.
Lincoln Financial Field
4 Business Days Before Event by 12:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Please submit your order and CC authorization form to Donald Diamond.
Get the most from your suite at Lincoln Financial Field.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Lincoln Financial Field.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Lincoln Financial Field.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 22% administrative charge + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Aramark.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.