Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
When planning an event at Lumen Field, there are some key details to plan. Pick the suite, decide which game or event you want to enjoy, make your guest list, and then decide what you are going to serve everyone in the suite. Catering takes an event from exciting to impressive. SuiteHop understands the importance of catering for events in private suites and will work with you to make the all-important choice when it comes to catering.
Lumen Field suite catering is excellent. Their menu selections were created by chefs who have a passion for delivering the best. Choose from preplanned buffets or use a la carte options to create your dream menu. You only have to order what you and your guests want to enjoy. Have snacks and drinks or serve a full meal with wine pairings.
With the help of the all-knowing suite experts at SuiteHop, you can plan for catering in your suite. There is a catering guide specifically for Lumen Field. Inside this guide, you will find menu information, tips on ordering for a crowd, and there is even an order form all filled out for you if you want to choose the most popular selections for your suite. Don’t miss out on one of the best perks of purchasing a Lumen Field suite. Get your catering order in today.
Five (5) Business Days Before Event by 5:00 PM EST
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at Lumen Field.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Lumen Field.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Lumen Field.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional taxable Administrative Charge + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from First & Goal Hospitality.
- Gratuity is not included. The Administrative Charge is not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order from the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.