Mercedes-Benz Stadium Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta is living up to the hype that surrounded it as it was being built. The fan experience here is incredible and if you recently purchased a suite for an event in this venue, know that you are going to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. To make sure your time in the suite is what you hoped for, SuiteHop strongly recommends you order catering for your gathering.
Catering is such a luxurious perk because once you check into your suite, you never have to leave. There are no lines for drinks, no crowds, just you and your guests having the time of your lives! Levy Restaurants, the caterer for Mercedes-Benz Stadium, serves up everything with class and distinction. Your guests will be impressed and you will marvel at how seamlessly everything will happen.
SuiteHop knows that the decision to order catering in your suite can be a little daunting. With the Catering Guide for Mercedes-Benz Stadium, you can get your questions answered, check out tips to quickly order the most popular selections for this venue. The experts at SuiteHop have seen it all and are here to help.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium - Levy Restaurants
Centennial & Field Level Suites
S1 Level Suites
S2 Level Suites
6 Business Days Before Event by 12:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Kettle Corn
- Red Pepper Hummus
- Classic Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Premium Beef Franks
- Top Sirloin Sandwich
- Chicken Tenders
- Gourmet Cookies & Brownies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu is based on Mercedes-Benz Stadium Catering offerings. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. Orders are subject to state and local taxes. An additional service fee plus sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Levy.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.