Minute Maid Park Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
The luxury suites in Minute Maid Park are designed to give guests a memorable experience in every way possible. Whether you are purchasing a suite to cheer on the Houston Astros or are coming to dance the night away at one of the amazing concerts, you should not skip out on ordering catering to be served in your suite. In-suite catering truly lets your private Minute Maid Park event stand out.
The catering staff at Minute Maid Park have carefully planned out menu options including beverages that are delicious, fresh, and unique. You don’t attend a baseball game or concert in a suite to just stand in line for some nachos. Let the suite attendants bring gourmet food to you so you can sit back and relax, cheer on the Astros, or sing every word from the privacy of your suite during the concert.
The Minute Maid Park Catering guide puts all the information you need in regards to ordering for your event at your fingertips.
5 Business Days Before Event by 5:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Minute Maid Park, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Minute Maid Park
- Bottomless Popcorn
- Dips & Chips
- Hand Battered Chicken Tenders
- Garden Salad
- All Beef Hot Dogs
- Four-Cheese Mac & Cheese
- Crave-worthy Cookies
- Beer Varieties
- Wine Varieties
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage Varieties
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on the Minute Maid Park catering menu. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Minute Maid Park
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% service fees + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Aramark Premium Services.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.