Moda Center Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
The luxury suites inside Moda Center give basketball and music fans in Portland an experience that will spoil them forever! Enjoy amazing views of the court or stage, upscale seating, privacy, and more. If you choose to order in-suite catering, you will truly be experiencing all the decadence of the suite life in this premier entertainment venue.
The catering options crafted by Levy Restaurants are outstanding. You won’t wait in line for a hamburger. Gourmet food is brought to your suite while you and your guests enjoy the game or concert in privacy. Leave nothing up to chance with in-suite catering so your event goes off without a hitch.
SuiteHop’s Catering Guide for Moda Center is designed to make order catering a breeze. Use the pre-filled order form to order the recommended suite menu or fill out your own form with your personal selections. Now all you have to do is invite your guests and count down the days until your event in a luxury suite at Moda Center.
2 Business Days Before Event by 2:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Moda Center, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Moda Center
- Buttered Popcorn
- Salsa & Guacamole Sampler
- Three Cheese Mac
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Mini Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Hot Dogs
- Cookies & Brownie Platter
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 1 Bottle of Wine
- 24 Assorted Beers
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on Moda Center Suite Catering options. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Moda Center
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Moda Center.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Levy.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.