Oracle Park Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
top-shelfThe luxury suites inside Oracle Park are the perfect venue to host your next event with friends, clients, or employees. The San Francisco Giants thrill fans with some of the best baseball in the MLB and you and your guests can catch all the excitement from your private suite. Once you’ve chosen your game date and suite, there are other details that you need to know before your event. Make your guest list and then take the all-important step of setting up gourmet in-suite catering. Many of SuiteHop’s clients assume catering is already included, but it is actually an option that you must order. SuiteHop knows all the tricks of the trade to choose the right menu for you and your guests.
The catering in the Oracle Park suites is provided by Bon Appétit Management Company. Luxury suites require luxury dining options and the choices available will not disappoint. You won’t be waiting in line for concessions. You create a custom menu to please you and your guests throughout your time in your private suite. From snacks to full meals, sodas to top-shelf craft cocktails, whatever you choose is sure to be perfect. The chefs prefer local ingredients and offer preset menus or will work with you to design your own!
SuiteHop wants to make every step of the event planning process simple. Their experts have put together a catering guide for Oracle Park. This guide has lots of helpful information like tips for ordering for large groups and popular menu selections. Catering in your luxury suite is one of the finest perks of the suite life. Don’t miss out!
2 Business Days Before Event by 2:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Oracle Park, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Oracle Park
- Buttered Popcorn
- Ballpark Peanuts and Cracker Jacks
- Watermelon Platter
- Classic Potato Salad
- Hot Dogs
- Various Sausages
- Cookie and Brownie Platter
- Beer Varieties
- Wine Varieties
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage Varieties
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on Oracle Park Suite Catering options. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Oracle Park
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve compiled a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Oracle Park.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Cafe Bon Appetit.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you can order from the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call, typically during the 7th inning.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.