Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at Petco Park, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning catering.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download the Petco Park catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event. We’ve even put together a recommended order of our favorite items available at Petco Park to help you get started on planning your next suite event!
3 Business Days Before Event by 4:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at Petco Park.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Petco Park.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Petco Park.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 19% Administrative Charge + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Legends.
- Gratuity is not included in the service fee. Tipping your suite attendant is up to your discretion and you will be able to add this when the final bill comes.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order from the day-of-event menu. These menus often offer fewer options.
- Game day orders will be accepted starting when you arrive at your suite from your suite attendant and/or the QR code located in your suite.
- Catering Cut-Off: During Padres games, food orders will be cut off 1.5 hours after the first pitch, and beverage orders will be cut off at the end of the 7th inning.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.