Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
Prudential Center is one of the premier entertainment venues in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area. For fans with discriminating tastes, booking a suite here provides an unparalleled experience. One of the nicest things about attending a game or concert from a suite is having your food and drink brought to you in the privacy of your suite.
In-suite catering at Prudential Center is an additional cost but it is worth it. You can order exactly what you need for your party and this allows you and your guests to enjoy the event. Waiting in long lines and standing in big crowds is not part of the suite life. The chefs at Prudential Center know what guests want and they have put together a menu full of delicious choices for any gathering.
Let SuiteHop make your catering order stress-free. We have a Prudential Center catering order form already filled in with popular choices for you. Look it over and submit and you’re done! If you have specific dietary needs or just have something else in mind, the Catering Guide gives you all your options so you can create the perfect menu for your event.
2 Business Days Before Event by 12:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Submit catering orders and credit card information to Prudential Center's catering department.
Get the most from your suite at Prudential Center.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Prudential Center.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve compiled a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Prudential Center.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% service charge + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Legends Hospitality.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you may order from the day-of-event menu. These menus offer a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.