Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at Smoothie King Center, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning catering.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download Smoothie King Center's catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event. We’ve even put together a recommended order of our favorite items available at Smoothie King Center to help you get started on planning your next suite event!
Smoothie King Center
4 Business Days Before Event by 5:00 PM CST
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
The catering department requires all pre-orders to be placed through their portal, which you will need to set up an account for. To set up an account, head to their portal and click on SIGN UP located at the top right corner of the web page.
Get the most from your suite at Smoothie King Center.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Smoothie King Center.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Smoothie King Center.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% service charge + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Legends.
- Gratuity is not included in the service charge. Tipping your suite attendant is up to your discretion and you will be able to add this when the final bill comes.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order from the day-of-event menu. These menus often offer fewer options.
- When placing your order, please provide the catering department with the name of the person(s) who have the authority to place additional Event Day orders and who have signing authority.
- Event Day Menu options are always available until the beginning of the 3rd quarter on game days. Last call for beverages is at the end of the 3rd quarter.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.