UBS Arena Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at UBS Arena, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning catering.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download UBS Arena's catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event. We’ve even put together a recommended order of our favorite items available at UBS Arena to help you get started on planning your next suite event!
Delaware North Catering
When placing orders through the catering department, be sure to provide your card information, event name, and suite number to secure the order.
2 Business Days Before Event by End of Day
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at UBS Arena, require a minimum order of portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20-person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reordering when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at UBS Arena
- Classic Popcorn
- Pretzel Assortment
- Chicken Tenders
- Traditional Caesar Salad
- Pasta Salad
- Deli Baguettes
- Mighty Quinn's BBQ Pulled Pork
- Seared Hot Dogs
- Fresh Baked Cookie & Brownie Combo
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
This menu is based on the UBS Arena Suite Catering options. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for UBS Arena.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 19% service fee + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Legends.
- Gratuity is not included in the service fee. Tipping your suite attendant is up to your discretion and you will be able to add this when the final bill comes.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order from the day-of-event menu. These menus often offer fewer options.
- The kitchen will close at the end of the 2nd intermission for all game-day orders.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.