Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
For a group event like none other, you’ve booked a suite in Minneapolis’s US Bank Stadium. Now make sure that event is perfectly planned by ordering catering to satisfy you and your guests without ever leaving the privacy of your luxury suite. SuiteHop understands that catering in your suite will take your group gathering to the next level. All the tips, choices, and information you need for catering can be found right here.
Order classic football food or pick something unexpected from a menu full of wonderful options. Serve snacks and sodas or have a meal with different courses and a full bar. You have the privilege of creating the menu that works for you, your guests, and your budget. US Bank Stadium doesn’t skimp the perks and amenities when it comes to their suites and catering is no exception to this.
The US Bank Stadium Catering guide is your map to lead you to the dream menu for your event in a private suite. You can trust the tips and information curated by the SuiteHop experts. Don’t leave anything up to chance and book catering in your suite with the help of SuiteHop and the catering guide for US Bank Stadium.
US Bank Stadium
SuiteHop can help you with the ordering process at US Bank Stadium.
7 Business Days Before Event
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at US Bank Stadium.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for US Bank Stadium.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for US Bank Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Levy.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Hockey games stop serving at the end of the second period.
- Basketball games stop serving at the end of the 3rd quarter.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.