Acrisure Stadium Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
You’ve chosen your suite at Acrisure Stadium and have invited your guests to join you, but the planning doesn’t stop there. To fully enjoy all the perks of your suite, choose to have drinks and food brought to you instead of waiting in line. Catering in an Acrisure Stadium suite is a must and SuiteHop has the tips and access to information needed to make the right catering selections.
While catering is not required in your suite, SuiteHop highly recommends it. Aramark is the catering provider for Acrisure Stadium. With a wide variety of choices for drinks, snacks, and entrees, their service will not disappoint. Suite catering allows you and your guests to stay together throughout your event. You don’t miss a moment of excitement by waiting in line for concessions. The suite life is about privacy and comfort and nothing delivers those things like catering served right at your seats.
Use this informational catering guide to make the choices that are right for your group and the type of event you wish to host. The SuiteHop experts have gathered together their best tips along with menu choices and recommendations for Acrisure Stadium suite catering. Now all you have to do is countdown the days until your event in a luxury suite at Acrisure Stadium.
3 Business Days Before Event by 12:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Acrisure Stadium, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20-person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Acrisure Stadium
- Freshly Popped Popcorn
- Tortilla Chips & Dip
- Loaded Tots
- Seasonal Vegetable Crudité
- Caesar Salas
- Hot Dogs
- Crispy Chicken Tenders
- Burgatory Bacon Bourbon BBQ Sliders
- Chef's Selection of Cookies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on popular suite catering options at Acrisure Stadium. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Acrisure Stadium
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve compiled a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Acrisure Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% + applicable sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Aramark offerings.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you can order from the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.