AT&T Stadium Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
When you plan a group gathering inside AT&T Stadium there is one step in the planning process that might seem a little daunting, making catering decisions. Catering is not required when you purchase a suite for an event, however, it is the icing on the cake of any private party in AT&T Stadium!
Legends have the best executive chefs who specialize in catering for groups in private suites. Their menus have something for everyone from snacks, drinks, entrees, and desserts. Make the suite life extra sweet for you and your guests. With catering in-suite, you never miss a moment of the fun because all your refreshments are brought to you.
SuiteHop has lots of experience with planning amazing events in suites at sports and entertainment events in AT&T Stadium. Use our catering guide full of tips, menu options, and more to design the perfect event in your luxury suite. Get it done quickly with our pre-completed order form for this venue.
5 Business Days Before Event by 5:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at AT&T Stadium, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20-person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at AT&T Stadium
- Buttered Flavored Popcorn
- Cowboys Party Mix
- Gourmet Wraps Duet
- Southwest Chicken Salad
- Chicken Tackle Nacho Bar
- Cowboys Party Chicken Wing Trio
- Truffled Mac & Cheese
- Scratch-Baked Cookies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on AT&T Stadium Catering Menu by Legends Catering. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at AT&T Stadium
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for AT&T Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 24% service charge + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Legends.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts typically cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.