Ball Arena Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at Ball Arena, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning your Ball Arena catering.
Planning catering for a Nuggets, Avalanche, Mammoth, or concert may be different from ordering catering for any other special event. Legends Catering has a wide variety of options for your group and you are guaranteed to find a selection that will leave everyone in attendance with a lasting impression.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download the Ball Arena catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event. We’ve even put together a recommended order of our favorite items available at the Ball Arena to help you get started on planning your next suite event!
3 Business Days Before Event by 12:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Ball Arena, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Ball Arena
- Vegetable Crudite
- Hot Dogs
- Buffalo Wings
- Pretzel Bites
- Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza
- Assorted Jumbo Cookies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on the Ball Arena Suite Catering options. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Ball Arena
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve compiled a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Ball Arena.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional service fee + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Legends.
- Gratuity is not included in the service fee. Tipping your suite attendant is up to your discretion and you will be able to add this when the final bill comes.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you can order from the day-of-event menu. These menus often offer fewer options.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizza or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Hockey games stop serving at the end of the second period.
- Basketball games stop serving at the end of the 3rd quarter.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.