Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at Ball Arena, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning your Ball Arena catering.
Planning catering for a Nuggets, Avalanche, Mammoth, or concert may be different from ordering catering for any other special event. Legends Catering has a wide variety of options for your group and you are guaranteed to find a selection that will leave everyone in attendance with a lasting impression.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download the Ball Arena catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event. We’ve even put together a recommended order of our favorite items available at the Ball Arena to help you get started on planning your next suite event!
Get the most from your suite at Ball Arena.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Ball Arena.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve compiled a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Ball Arena.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional service fee + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Legends.
- Gratuity is not included in the service fee. Tipping your suite attendant is up to your discretion and you will be able to add this when the final bill comes.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you can order from the day-of-event menu. These menus often offer fewer options.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizza or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Hockey games stop serving at the end of the second period.
- Basketball games stop serving at the end of the 3rd quarter.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.