Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
When attending a Panthers game or concert in a Bank of America Stadium suite, you expect an exclusive experience. You won’t want to leave the comfort of your luxury suite to stand in line for a drink. Let the refreshments come to you. SuiteHop is here to help you order exactly what you need for your dream event!
Choose from all-inclusive menus or create your own menu. The chefs inside Bank of America Stadium are committed to delivering excellence and you will not be disappointed. You book a private suite for an event to be treated like a rockstar. Rockstars don’t wait in line for a hot dog. Order gourmet food and beverages to be served in your private suite.
Bank of America Stadium
2 Business Days Before Event by 2:00 PM
Times may change for special events. If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at Bank of America Stadium.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Bank of America Stadium.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Bank of America Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% service charge, $150 Dedicated Service Personnel, plus applicable sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Levy Restaurants.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizza or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.