Bank of America Stadium Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
When attending a Panthers game or concert in a Bank of America Stadium suite, you expect an exclusive experience. You won’t want to leave the comfort of your luxury suite to stand in line for a drink. Let the refreshments come to you. SuiteHop is here to help you order exactly what you need for your dream event!
Choose from all-inclusive menus or create your own menu. The chefs inside Bank of America Stadium are committed to delivering excellence and you will not be disappointed. You book a private suite for an event to be treated like a rockstar. Rockstars don’t wait in line for a hot dog. Order gourmet food and beverages to be served in your private suite.
2 Business Days Before Event by 2:00 PM
Times may change for special events. If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Bank of America Stadium, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you expect to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20-person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Bank of America Stadium
- Fresh Popped Popcorn
- Texas Pete Kettle Chips & Dips
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- Classic Caesar Salad
- All-Beef Sliders
- Baked Mac & Cheese
- Bojangles Supremes
- Kayem All-Beef Hot Dogs
- Cookies + Blondies & Brownies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on the Bank of America Stadium Catering Menu provided by Levy Restaurants. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Bank of America Stadium
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Bank of America Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% service charge, $150 Dedicated Service Personnel, plus applicable sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Levy Restaurants.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizza or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.