Bell Centre Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at Bell Centre, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning your Bell Centre catering.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download the Bell Centre catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event.
3 Business Days Before Event
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Bell Centre, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Bell Centre
- Garden Vegetables
- Italian Antipasti
- Quebec Chicken Wings
- Norland New Potato Salad
- Gourmet Sweet Bites Tray
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 1 Bottle of Wine
- 24 Assorted Beers
This menu feeds 20 guests and is based on popular catering options at Bell Centre. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Bell Centre
Pro Tip from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Bell Centre.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Culinary Selections.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.