Chase Center Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
When you book a private suite, you expect to be treated like a rock star, and one way to ensure the ultimate experience in a suite is to opt for in-suite catering. Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line. The experts at SuiteHop have seen it all when it comes to planning events in suites and we have some insider tips for making catering choices that will impress.
Whether you want drinks and snacks or a full gourmet meal to enjoy during your event, you can order it all at Chase Center. Catering is provided by Cafe Bon Appetit. Choose from menus carefully crafted for private suites or choose each portion of your menu from drinks to dinner from their extensive menu of options
The Catering Guide for Chase Center is full of helpful information on ordering and if you have any questions, SuiteHop is here to help.
3 Business Days Before Event by 2:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Chase Center, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Chase Center
- Chips & Salsa
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Loaded Nachos
- Big Nate's Pulled Pork Sliders
- All-Beef Hot Dogs
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on Chase Center Catering options. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Chase Center
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Chase Center.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Bon Appetit.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Hockey games stop serving at the end of the second period.
- Basketball games stop serving at the end of the 3rd quarter.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.