Comerica Park Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
Comerica Park is beautifully designed with luxury suites and if you are planning a private event in one of these suites, catering is a detail that you cannot afford to overlook. In-suite catering is what makes the suite experience truly special. Why would you invite guests to enjoy a Detroit Tigers game with you in a private suite and then ask them to leave the comforts of the suite to go stand in line for nachos? SuiteHop has seen it all when it comes to catering for suite events and we are here to ensure that you and your guests get what you want for your special time at Comerica Park.
Whether you want classic ballpark fare or something unique and decadent served, the chefs inside Comerica Park know how to please a crowd. Choose from pre-designed menus that include snacks, a meal, desserts, and beverages, or create your own menu from their a la carte selections. If you just want to serve snacks and drinks, that is an option as well. No matter what you choose, everything will be served fresh right in your private suite, making you and your guests feel like the VIPs that you are.
Trust SuiteHop to walk you through the process of ordering catering in your luxury suite. The catering guide for Comerica Park includes helpful tips on how much to order based on group size and suggests the kinds of selections that work well in these settings. You can have us assist in turning in your order form. Once catering is all set, invite your guests and get ready to have the time of your lives in your private suite!
2 Business Days Before Event by 4:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Comerica Park catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Comerica Park, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Comerica Park
- Kettle Chips & Dip
- Classic Popcorn
- Farmers Market Crudites
- Potato Salad
- Chicken Wings
- Ballpark Hot Dogs
- Burger Sliders
- Fresh Baked Cookies
- Beer Varieties
- Wine Varieties
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage Varieties
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on Comerica Park Suite Catering options. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Comerica Park
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Comerica Park.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% administrative fee plus a 6% sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Delaware North.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call, typically during the 7th inning.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.