Empower Field at Mile High Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
One of the most relaxing things about being in a luxury suite is privacy. You just show up and have a blast. If you elect to order catering in your suite, no one has to leave. No one waits in line. Eat, drink, and enjoy your luxury suite at Mile High Stadium with everything at your fingertips. SuiteHop knows you get all the excitement and none of the hassle of the crowds when you choose to indulge in the suite life.
Empower Field at Mile High has some of the best suite catering available anywhere. The menu options allow you to only order what you think your group will enjoy. If you just want beer and snacks, just order that. If you wish to serve a full meal with a full bar, you can do that as well. The choices are endless!
Create your catering order with confidence thanks to the Empower Field at Mile High catering guide from SuiteHop. We do not just book suites for our clients. We do what we can to make your suite experience unforgettable and catering is a big part of that. The catering guide includes tips on how to order.
Contact your suite expert at SuiteHop to place catering needs at Empower Field at Mile High.
Food & beverage orders must be placed no later than six (6) business days prior to home games.
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Empower Field at Mile High, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Empower Field at Mile High
- Broncos Snack Bucket
- Chips & Dip
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Hot Dog & Beer Brat Combo
- Kobe Beef Sliders
- Cookie & Brownie Platter
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on Empower Field at Mile High catering menu presented by Epicurean Sports. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Empower Field at Mile High
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve compiled a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Mile High Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs by Epicurean Sports.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- Any orders placed after the deadline will be subject to a 15% surcharge.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.