Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at Fenway Park, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning catering.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download Fenway Park's catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event. We’ve even put together a recommended order of our favorite items available at Fenway Park to help you get started on planning your next suite event!
2 Business Days Before Event
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at Fenway Park.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Fenway Park.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Fenway Park.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% Administration Fee + applicable sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Aramark.
- Gratuity is not included in the service fees. Tipping your suite attendant is up to your discretion and you will be able to add this when the final bill comes.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order from the day-of-event menu. These menus often offer fewer options.
- Be aware of last call. Your suite attendant will inform your group know when the last call is getting near. Typically the last call is after the seventh inning.
- Fenway Park encourages suite guests to designate one person to place all food & beverage orders for your suite in order to better serve you and your guests.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.