Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at Honda Center, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning catering.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download the Honda Center catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event. We’ve even put together a recommended order of our favorite items available at Honda Center to help you get started on planning your next suite event!
Submit order forms to the catering department at email@example.com
2 Business Days Before Event by 2:00 PM PST
Please place all Saturday, Sunday, and Monday event orders by 2:00 PM PST on the Thursday prior. If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at Honda Center.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Honda Center.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Honda Center.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 13% administrative fee and a 10% service charge + sales tax are added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Legends.
- Gratuity is not included in the service fee. Tipping your suite attendant is up to your discretion and you will be able to add this when the final bill comes.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order from the day-of-event menu. These menus often offer fewer options.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Be aware food and beverage services will have a last call. Your suite attendant should warn your group prior.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.