KeyBank Center Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
For entertainment in the Buffalo area, you will not find a better spot than KeyBank Center. The hottest concerts stop here and hockey fans fill the stands to cheer on the Buffalo Sabres. The private suites here give fans their own little space to enjoy with a group from some of the best spots in the arena. Ordering catering for your event makes the time together extra special.
What makes in-suite catering so fantastic is that fresh, gourmet food is brought to you so you don’t wait in large lines when you need a drink. Your suite attendant will assist in serving your delicious food and drinks that are provided by one of the leaders in suite event catering, Delaware North Sportservice. Their chefs know what suite guests want and they deliver on their commitment to making your event shine with your catering selections.
Let SuiteHop guide you through the catering process. You can simply order using the pre-filled order form or peruse the KeyBank Center Catering guide for all the information and menu options to design your own order. Your guests will be so impressed with the in-suite catering and you will all wonder how you ever waited in line at an event before!
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at KeyBank Center, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at KeyBank Center
- Souvenir Popcorn
- Salsa Trio
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Caesar Salas
- Beef on Weck
- Premium Mac & Cheese
- La Nova Pepperoni Pizza
- La Nova Wing & Tender Duo
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on popular catering options at KeyBank Center. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at KeyBank Center
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for KeyBank Center.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Delaware North.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.