Little Caesars Arena Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and when you choose catering for your suite event at T-Mobile Arena, you can rest assured that whatever happens, it will be luxurious. Rely on the experts at SuiteHop to give you the best tips and tricks on planning a menu for you and your guests no matter what you are celebrating.
T-Mobile Arena suites have the option of adding on in-suite catering provided by Levy Restaurants and their incredible chefs that focus solely on world-class food service for entertainment events. Pick one of their preset menus or carefully select every item you desire from their choices of snacks, appetizers, entrees, desserts, and premium beverages.
At SuiteHop, we know the ins and outs of suite event planning and have provided some helpful tips for choosing in-suite catering. Download the T-Mobile Arena Catering Guide. See what you think and ask us any questions. We are so confident in our knowledge of what works well with a group in a suite, we have an order form filled out with our top T-Mobile Arena suite menu choices so you can just submit that and start the countdown until your private suite event.
The deadline for placing an advanced catering order is 2 business days before your event by 3:00 PM.
If you miss this deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Little Caesars Arena, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Feeds 20 guests
- Classic Popcorn
- Kettle Chips & Dip
- Fresh Fruit
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Michigan Salad
- Classic Little Caesar Cheese Pizza
- All Beef Hot Dogs
- Premium Mac ‘N Cheese
- Bakery Fresh Cookies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu is based on the Delaware North catering options. Items are subject to availability.
The cost for this recommended menu will be around $500 not including Delaware North services fee and sales tax.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Little Caesars Arena
Pro Tips from the Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Little Caesars Arena.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% Administrative Charge and 6% Michigan Sales Tax will be added to your final bill to cover service costs from Delaware North.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that is not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.