Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
Little Caesars Arena is one of the premier entertainment venues in Detroit. One of the best perks about attending a game or concert from a suite is having your food and drinks brought to you in the privacy of your suite.
In-suite catering at Little Caesars Arena is an additional cost but it is worth it. You can order exactly what you need for your party and this allows you and your guests to enjoy the event. Waiting in long lines and standing in big crowds is not part of the suite life. The chefs at Little Caesars Arena know what guests want and they have put together a menu full of delicious choices for any gathering.
Let SuiteHop make your catering order stress-free. Simply fill out a Little Caesars Arena catering order form provided below, before your event, to have everything delivered to your suite on game day. If you have specific dietary needs or just have something else in mind, the Catering Guide gives you all your options so you can create the perfect menu for your event.
Little Caesars Arena
The deadline for placing an advanced catering order is 2 business days before your event by 3:00 PM.
If you miss this deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at Little Caesars Arena.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Little Caesars Arena.
Pro Tips from the Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Little Caesars Arena.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% Administrative Charge and applicable Sales Tax will be added to your final bill to cover service costs from Delaware North.
- 10% of the Administrative Charge will be distributed to the associate providing your service. Additional gratuity may be added if you feel your Suite Attendant has provided a service of the highest quality.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order from the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Day-of-event orders will be accepted through the beginning of the 4th quarter for basketball, and ten (10) minutes remaining in the 3rd period for hockey.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Gondola Catering orders are subject to a 20% Administrative Fee. Of this, 7% will go directly to the attendant providing your service. Additional gratuity may be added at your discretion.
- Loge Catering orders are subject to a 20% Administrative Fee. Of this, 7% will go directly to the attendant providing your service. Additional gratuity may be added at your discretion.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that is not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.