Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
Lucas Oil Stadium suites come with tons of perks and amenities. One of those perks, catering, is optional, but SuiteHop recommends you choose to partake in catering in your suite. Without in-suite catering, you spend a significant amount of time during your event in line for concessions. Let the refreshments come to you by pre-ordering catering in your Lucas Oil Stadium suite.
You may have booked a suite to cheer on the Indianapolis Colts or to sing along to your favorite artist in one of the hottest concert tours of the year. Either way, stay in your suite throughout your event by choosing to have Lucas Oil Stadium catering served in your private suite. The menu options include all the stadium favorites you would expect plus lots of decadent choices you might not even imagine. Choose from menus created by the Centerplate catering chefs or create your own custom menu from a la carte choices.
SuiteHop lives and breathes the details of planning events in private suites. Whether you are planning a family reunion at a Colts game or impressing clients with a night to remember at a concert, you can use the catering guide to make the best choices for you and your guests. If you want you can use our recommended menu for your suite.
Lucas Oil Stadium
3 Business Days Before Event by 5:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Orders can be placed through the catering department’s online portal: lucasoilstadium.ezplanit.com.
Get the most from your suite at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Lucas Oil Stadium.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Centerplate.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.