Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
Catering your event in your private suite at Madison Square Garden really completes the VIP experience and ensures that you and your guests enjoy your event worry-free. At SuiteHop, our mission is to assist you in having the most amazing event possible and part of that mission is to help you order the ideal menu for your special event.
The MSG company has all the options you would imagine for an arena and tons of options you would never expect. Whether you want snacks and sodas or a gourmet dinner with wine pairings, you set the menu. Choose from menus created by their expert chefs or pick exactly what you want to meet your guests discriminating tastes.
As the suite experts, SuiteHop has put together some tips for suite catering. The Madison Square Garden Catering Guide can be downloaded for all the details. Suite catering is one of the best things about purchasing a luxury suite at Madison Square Garden so don’t miss out on wrapping up this detail.
Madison Square Garden
Get the most from your suite at Madison Square Garden.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Madison Square Garden.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from MSG.
- Gratuity is not included in the service fee. Tipping your suite attendant is up to your discretion and you will be able to add this when the final bill comes.
- If you miss the catering deadline (1 day prior to the event by 12 PM) you will be able to order from the Day of Event Menu. This menu often offer fewer options
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.