Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at MetLife Stadium, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning your MetLife Stadium Catering.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download the MetLife Stadium catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event.
Place all catering orders through SuiteHop.
3 Business Days Before Event by 12:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Please specify your suite number, company, name, date, and time of the event as well as the name and phone number of the person placing the order.
Get the most from your suite at MetLife Stadium.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for MetLife Stadium.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for MetLife Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% administrative charge + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Delaware North Sportsservice.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.