MetLife Stadium Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at MetLife Stadium, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning your MetLife Stadium Catering.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download the MetLife Stadium catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event.
3 Business Days Before Event by 12:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Please specify your suite number, company, name, date, and time of the event as well as the name and phone number of the person placing the order. You will receive a confirmation of your order via email. Please contact the catering department with any questions.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at MetLife Stadium, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at MetLife Stadium
- Classic Popcorn
- Soft Pretzels
- Layer Dip
- Traditional Caesar Salad
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Thumann’s Hot Dogs
- Gourmet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Beer Varieties
- Wine Varieties
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage Varieties
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on MetLife Stadium Suite Catering offerings. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at MetLife Stadium
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for MetLife Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% administrative charge + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Delaware North Sportsservice.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.