Oriole Park at Camden Yards Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
Oriole Park at Camden Yards is one of the most beloved stadiums in all of baseball. Experiencing a baseball game here from one of the luxury suites is unforgettable. SuiteHop knows that our clients choose to attend a game in a suite because they want privacy and they want luxury. Catering in your suite is one detail that ensures that you get the VIP experience that you crave.
The catering menu created by Delaware North Sportservice gives you lots of options. Create a menu to meet your guests’ preferences or choose from one of their pre-planned menus. Their chefs are experts at knowing what guests in luxury suites want. You get to stay put in your suite and everything is handled for you. How’s that for VIP?
Check out the Oriole Park at Camden Yards Catering Guide for all the delicious details. If you aren’t into decision-making, SuiteHop has made the decisions for you with the menu their experts recommend. Feel free to ask your SuiteHop expert any questions and be sure to get your catering order in right away. You don’t want to miss this detail!
3 Business Days Before Event by 4:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Souvenir Snack Bucket
- Seasonal Fruit
- Fried Chicken
- Hot Dogs
- Mac 'N Cheese
- Caesar Salad
- Old Bay Slaw
- Cookies & Brownies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on the 2021 Baltimore Orioles In-Suite Catering options. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Orioles Park at Camden Yards
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Delaware North.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.