Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
Oriole Park at Camden Yards is one of the most beloved stadiums in all of baseball. Experiencing a baseball game here from one of the luxury suites is unforgettable. SuiteHop knows that our clients choose to attend a game in a suite because they want privacy and they want luxury. Catering in your suite is one detail that ensures that you get the VIP experience that you crave.
The catering menu created by Levy Restaurants gives you lots of options. Create a menu to meet your guests’ preferences or choose from one of their pre-planned menus. Their chefs are experts at knowing what guests in luxury suites want. You get to stay put in your suite and everything is handled for you. How’s that for VIP?
Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Two (2) Business Days Before Event by 4:00 PM EST
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
- Be aware of the service fees. All food & beverage items are subject to a 20% service fee and applicable sales tax to cover service costs from Levy Restaurants.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order from the day-of-event menu. These menus often offer a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of the last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.