Paycor Stadium Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
Fans coming to enjoy an event in a private Paycor Stadium suite expect an experience that is exclusive and fun. You want nothing to distract you from enjoying time with your guests and in-suite catering is one of the perks of a private suite that allow you to do so. SuiteHop knows that having the refreshments served in your suite will make a difference in how you enjoy your time at Paycor Stadium. Make the right choices when it comes to catering with the help of the experts at SuiteHop.
Don’t wait in line on the concourse. Stay in your suite. Stay focused on the action. Gourmet catering can come to you and you can order only what you want. If you do not want a five-course meal, just order snacks and drinks. If this is a truly special event, order dinner for everyone. You make your event what you want it to be thanks to the catering options available at Paycor Stadium.
SuiteHop has put together all their knowledge of private suite catering in this Catering Guide for Paycor Stadium, formerly Paul Brown Stadium. Lots of questions are answered here. You can see menu options and use our recommended menu to be served during your private event. Get your catering order all set and then you and your guests only have to arrive and have a blast!
Suite Catering Office
3-9 Business Days Before Event by 11:00 AM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
EVENT DAY. . . . ORDERS DUE BY
Monday. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Wednesday
Tuesday. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Friday
Wednesday. . . . . . . . . . . . Friday
Thursday. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Friday
Friday. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Monday
Saturday. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Tuesday
Sunday. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Tuesday
3 ways to order:
Please specify suite number, name and phone number of person placing order, company name, and the date and time of the game. To access online ordering, an account must be first established by contacting the suite catering office.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Paycor Stadium, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20-person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Paycor Stadium
- Farmers Market Vegetable Crudite
- Soft Pretzels Slices
- Unlimited Popcorn
- Grilled Chicken Quesadilla
- Roasted Vegetable Quesadilla
- All Beef Hot Dogs
- Cincinnati Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Cookie Platter
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on the Paycor Stadium Catering Menu provided by Aramark. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Paycor Stadium
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Paycor Stadium, formerly Paul Brown Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Aramark.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.