Raymond James Stadium Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
Raymond James Stadium is home to the 2020 Super Bowl Champions, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the most amazing concert tours stop here as well. You purchase a suite for an event here to have luxury and privacy that is still close to the action in Raymond James Stadium. Make sure you and your guests are able to stay put in your suite for every minute of the excitement by opting to have gourmet catering served in your suite.
Catering in Raymond James Stadium is provided by Legends, a leader in entertainment venue dining. Every single selection on their extensive menu is delicious. You cannot go wrong whether you choose to serve stadium favorites or something unexpected like sushi!
SuiteHop is ready and willing to help you in this step of the planning process. Catering is so important to your suite experience, so please take advantage of the Raymond James Stadium Catering Guide when making your selections.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Raymond James Stadium, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Raymond James Stadium
- Bottomless Popcorn
- Vegetable Crudite
- Caesar Salad
- All-Beef Hot Dogs
- Turkey Sandwich
- Chicken Tenders
- Fresh Baked Cookies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on Raymond James Stadium Suite Catering options. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Raymond James Stadium
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Raymond James Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% standard administrative charge + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Legends Hospitality.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Catering cut-off for concerts will be one (1) hour before the end of the show.
- Specialty items require advanced notification of at least 5 business days prior to your event. Legends Hospitality makes every effort to fulfill special requests, including personalized special occasion cakes and specialty beverage items that are not listed on their menu.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.