Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at SoFi Stadium, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning catering.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download SoFi Stadium's catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event. We’ve even put together a recommended order of our favorite items available at SoFi Stadium to help you get started on planning your next suite event!
3 Business Days Before Event by 12:00 PM PST for Weekday Games
Weekend games are due on Tuesday before the event by 12:00 PM PST. If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at SoFi Stadium.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for SoFi Stadium.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for SoFi Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 24% administrative fee + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs.
- Gratuity is not included in the service fee. Tipping your suite attendant is up to your discretion and you will be able to add this when the final bill comes.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order from the day-of-event menu. These menus often offer fewer options.
- All food & beverage ordered in advance will be delivered on a set service schedule in order to maintain the highest quality and presentation unless a specific time is requested.
- All special requests (I.E. custom cakes, special dietary restrictions, private suite attendant, etc) must be placed five (5) business days prior to the event.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.