Soldier Field Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
You and your guests are excited about cheering on the Bears from a comfortable, climate-controlled suite in Soldier Field. However, if you choose to not order catering for your event, you will be leaving that warm suite to wait in line for a beer. Let SuiteHop guide you through the process of ordering for a group in a luxury suite.
Aramark is the caterer for Soldier Field and their chefs live and breathe entertainment venue catering. Create a unique menu for your event from the wide variety of choices available or pick one of their preset menus. You can order drinks, snacks, entrees, desserts, and more. Everything is served in your private suite just for you and your guests, allowing you to focus on your time together.
SuiteHop knows all about all the choices you have to make when planning an event like this. They recognized that you are making a significant investment when you book a suite and want to make the event planning seamless. Use the Catering Guide for Soldier Field to make this decision so simple. In addition to lots of information on ordering and menu options, there is a pre-filled order form that you can use to order the menu recommended by SuiteHop.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Soldier Field, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20-person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Soldier Field
- Bottomless Popcorn
- Flash Fried Kettle Chips & Dip
- Caesar Salad
- Tempura Chicken Bites
- Vienna Beef Hot Dogs
- Farmers Market Seasonal Crudité
- Classic Cheeseburger Sliders
- Crave-worthy Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 12 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 24 Assorted Beers
- 1 Bottle of Wine
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on Soldier Field Catering Menu provided by Aramark. Items are subject to availability.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Soldier Field
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve compiled a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Soldier Field.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% Service Charge + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Aramark.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you may order from the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
- Concerts cut off 1 hour before the end of the show.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.