Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and when you choose catering for your suite event at T-Mobile Arena, you can rest assured that whatever happens, it will be luxurious. Rely on the experts at SuiteHop to give you the best tips and tricks on planning a menu for you and your guests no matter what you are celebrating.
T-Mobile Arena suites have the option of adding on in-suite catering provided by Levy Restaurants and their incredible chefs that focus solely on world class food service for entertainment events. Pick one of their preset menus or carefully select every item you desire from their choices of snacks, appetizers, entrees, desserts, and premium beverages.
At SuiteHop, we know the ins and outs of suite event planning and have provided some helpful tips for choosing in-suite catering. Download the T-Mobile Arena Catering Guide. See what you think and ask us any questions. We are so confident in our knowledge of what works well with a group in a suite, we have an order form filled out with our top T-Mobile Arena suite menu choices so you can just submit that and start the countdown until your private suite event.
Get the most from your suite at T-Mobile Arena.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for T-Mobile Arena.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for T-Mobile Arena.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 18% administration charge + sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Levy.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like pizzas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important Note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.