Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
It may be your first time booking a suite or your tenth, but catering is always one of the biggest puzzles to ensuring your suite event is unforgettable. Using our knowledge as suite experts at The Dome at America’s Center, we’ve put together our tips and tricks for planning your next event at The Dome at America’s Center.
Browse through our list of suite catering tips, recommended ordering details, and download The Dome at America’s Center catering menu to get started finalizing the details of your event.
The Dome at America's Center
Get the most from your suite at The Dome at America's Center.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for The Dome at America's Center.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for The Dome at America’s Center.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 22% + applicable 11.179% sales tax is added onto your final bill to cover service costs from Levy.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Due to the demanding sizes of Dome events, day of event ordering from the limited menu can result in delivery times of up to 60 minutes, so pre-ordering is strongly encouraged.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.