Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
Truist Park suites are immaculate. The available catering is everything you would expect from one of the most state-of-the-art stadiums in all of baseball. Create your own menu or simply order one of the menus carefully crafted by the stadium’s chefs. You and your party will be so pleased with the selections of snacks, entrees, drinks, and more.
SuiteHop knows that catering can get a little confusing. You don’t want to order too much and you don’t want to run out too early! Let the experts guide you with the Truist Park Catering Guide. All the details are handled by the professional staff on-site at the stadium and you are free to just have fun!
Five (5) Business Days Before Event by 12:00 PM EST
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Get the most from your suite at Truist Park.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Truist Park.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Truist Park.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% + applicable sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Delaware North.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order from the day-of-event menu. The day-of-event menu is often a smaller selection and is meant to supplement the pre-event order, not replace it.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20-person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of the last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.