Let gourmet food and premium beverages come to you so you don’t have to wait in line.
Philadelphia fans demand the best and the best is what they get when they purchase a suite inside Wells Fargo Center. Basketball and hockey fans receive VIP treatment from the luxury suites here and catering is one of the biggest perks that are available to suite guests in Wells Fargo Center.
You can trust that the food served in your private suite will be top-notch. Aramark is the exclusive caterer of this venue and the chefs here are committed to creating a dining experience during your event that will be unforgettable. Skip waiting in line for concessions and dine on gourmet selections prepared fresh and brought to you.
All your questions about Wells Fargo Center suite catering can most likely be answered with the Catering Guide. If not, SuiteHop experts are ready to assist you in completing your catering order.
Wells Fargo Center
2 Business Days Before Event by 4:00 PM
If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
Submit order selections and credit card authorization forms to the catering department. Be sure to specify the suite number, company name, the date and time of the game, and the name and phone number of the person placing the order.
Get the most from your suite at Wells Fargo Center.
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening.
We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Wells Fargo Center.
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Wells Fargo Center.
- Be aware of the service fees. An additional 20% + sales tax is added to your final bill to cover service costs from Aramark Catering.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Don’t miss the ordering cut-off for additional alcohol. Your suite attendant may notify you of last call.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.