Yankee Stadium Catering Resources
Everything you need to know about suite catering
When people think of baseball, they think of the legendary New York Yankees. Yankee Stadium is one of the greatest sporting venues in the world and the private suites here are unparalleled. When you purchase a suite for a Yankees game, you are purchasing an experience that you will remember for the rest of your life. Make sure you cover all your bases and order catering to be served in-suite instead of waiting in line on the concourse for concessions. SuiteHop understands the importance of suite catering and how to make the selections that are perfect for the event that you want to plan. Your time in a Yankees Stadium suite should be perfect and it will be with catering in your suite.
Legends Hospitality provides catering services for Yankee Stadium suites. You and your guests will feel like you are in a five-star restaurant as your selections are served throughout the evening. Bring amazing culinary creations made with locally sourced ingredients and the top-shelf bar of your dreams right to you. The service is top-notch and you will dine better than you will in many New York restaurants. You get all this while watching the world-famous New York Yankees play right in front of you!
The Yankee Stadium Catering guide was designed to make the catering ordering process seamless. SuiteHop has put all the information you need in one place. Get answers to common questions and read about the culinary staff and menu choices. Turn to your SuiteHop expert for any other questions or concerns you have. Once you complete your catering order, you will be ready for an unbelievable time in Yankee stadium!
2 Business Days Before Event by 12:00 PM
Any special requests need to be made by 12:00 PM 4 business days prior to the game or event. If you miss the deadline, you may order off the limited selection day-of-event menu inside your suite.
SuiteHop Recommended Suite Catering Menu
Ordering catering is a complex and confusing process. To help extend your catering budget, we recommend selecting family-style items (such as pulled pork) instead of individual portions (steak). Most catering menus, including those at Yankee Stadium, require a minimum order of 6 portions. You do not have to order a portion for every guest you are expecting to attend.
Desserts often come with multiple items per person, and a full 20 person order may mean you have three times as many cookies as you need. There will always be options available for reorder when you are in the suite, so do not worry about not having enough food!
Recommended Menu at Yankee Stadium
- Stadium Popcorn
- Caramelized Onion Dip & Lay’s Potato Chips
- Bazzini Roasted Peanuts
- Sabrett Hot Dogs
- Stadium Salad
- Crispy Chicken Tenders
- All American Hero
- Fresh Baked Cookies & Brownies
- Assorted Soda & Water
- Assorted Domestic Beers
This menu feeds 20 guests. It is based on Yankee Stadium 2021 Standard Suite Menu. Upgrades and a la carte options are also available.
Getting the Most of Your Suite Catering at Yankee Stadium
Pro Tips from Suite Experts
Don’t be left in the dark about the complexities of a catering order and end up with a surprisingly expensive bill at the end of the evening. We’ve put together a list of our top Suite Catering Tips for Yankee Stadium.
- Be aware of the service fees. New York Sales Tax + 15-20% Service Charge will be added to your final food and beverage bill.
- Gratuity is not included. Service fees are not considered gratuity for your suite attendant. Any additional gratuity will be at your discretion and will go entirely to the Suite Attendant.
- If you miss the catering deadline, you will be able to order off of the day-of-event menu. These menus are often a smaller selection intended to serve around 16 people.
- Catering portion sizes may be misleading. As a rule, you may not wish to order a serving for every guest in your suite. Family-style items, like fajitas or pulled pork, can often serve a larger group. We recommend ordering for a max of 12 guests (when planning a 20 person suite) and determining if additional items are needed during your event.
- Be aware of last call. Your suite attendant should warn your group of the food and beverage last call, typically during the 7th inning.
Important note: There is no refund for food or drinks that are not consumed. We recommend ordering conservatively and paying attention to what your guests are consuming before reordering.